SEALPAC presents a dual-compartment vacuum packaging system, which creates the optimal conditions for maturing meat products and is presented standing or hanging in the retail shelves. Whether produced from cost-efficient PA/PE flexible film or applied as high-quality TraySkin® solution, TenderPac is perfectly tuned to the maturation process of fresh red meat. A second compartment, separated by a porous seam and covered by a pre-printed film or label, neatly collects the meat’s drip-loss by means of the special ActiveStick. This ensures that the meat is stored dry and appetizingly during its entire shelf life.
The TenderPac system, which is available on SEALPAC’s complete range of packaging equipment, guarantees an appealing and consumer-friendly presentation of any maturing meat product. It convinces with excellent tender meat quality and aromatic flavour.
- Hygienic separation of meat and drip-loss
- Improved colour and optimized maturation process
- Maximum shelf life
- Secure and sturdy packaging
- Attractive, vertical product presentation
- Excellent printing and labelling
- Tender in structure, full of flavour