What started in 1986 as a one-man operation out of a barn in Northern Germany has now turned into a state-of-the art production facility for traysealers and thermoformers. Still located in the North of Germany, in the city of Oldenburg, SEALPAC manufactures hundreds of high-tech packaging machines per year, which are sold through a carefully selected network of distributors around the world.
Supported by Sealpac International, the international sales office located in The Netherlands, these distributors, as well as a number of daughter companies, provide project advice, installation, training, maintenance, spare parts and after sales with regard to the SEALPAC equipment at their local customers.
Your partner for life
Not to be the biggest supplier in the marketplace, but the best for our customers. That is the SEALPAC claim. So you can rest assured that we will always treat any of your concerns as our top priority. It is why our solutions, be it equipment or packaging concepts, are always based on reliability, flexibility and performance. In short: what you get from us will always be future-resistant. This makes us your partner for life. Would you like proof?
- We are a strong and financially healthy, family-owned, German company that is here to stay
- Our company is led by an engineer with an eye for top quality, and beyond
- The size of our company allows for quick decisions and custom-specific solutions
- SEALPAC machines are designed and manufactured by SEALPAC in house, not simply assembled with outsourced parts
- Our fully automated traysealers and thermoformers always allow you to adapt to changes in the future. Whether you would like to run a new packaging concept or change the lay-out of your factory, our equipment is easily extended or refurbished without major investments
- We have huge quantities of spare parts in stock, which enables us to support you in case of an emergency. In that way we saved several customers after they were hit by a fire or suddenly required extra capacity
- We sell our equipment through a network of carefully selected local distributors, which we consider to be part of our family. You will not find a better partner!
Our SEALPAC Experience Center: your room for inspiration
At the heart of our business stands the SEALPAC Experience Center, where you will find our latest innovations. Whether our InsideCut system, Zero Point Technology or Rapid Air Forming system – the list of innovations we have developed over the years is long. It is also the ideal place for training and development, where we offer you a unique opportunity to develop new packaging concepts and to try them out under realistic conditions. As such, the feasibility of your product innovations can be tested and, if required, optimized – to guarantee a successful market introduction.
Numerous technical instruments are available, in order to test residual oxygen levels, determine the sealing strength and measure film thicknesses of formed packs. Last but not least we offer you our specially designed kitchen with modern preparation equipment, such as a steam cooker and microwave, where you can test the taste, sensorial qualities and consumer friendliness of your packed product.