eTray® by SEALPAC is an innovative and sustainable packaging solution for meat, poultry, seafood and convenience products under modified atmosphere. The high-quality cardboard base, which can be fully printed on the inside and outside, hence allowing for attractive designs and offering plenty of space for communication, has a thin plastic inner layer that purely provides the sealing and barrier function. The trick: easy separation of materials after use.
The trays are pre-fabricated by means of a special thermoforming process. Owing to their highly stable, uninterrupted sealing edge, each tray is reliably sealed under MAP to ensure the safest packaging process. The innovative eTray® is suitable for denesting and allows for smooth transport across the packaging line. Compared to common trays in the market, up to 40% less plastic will be used, depending on shape and size.
- Sealing under MAP with 100% process security
- Up to 40% reduction in plastic compared to common MAP trays
- Optimal communication possibilities
- Fully separable in plastic and cardboard
- Available on all SEALPAC A-series traysealers