Whether you are a medium-sized producer or a high-output company, SEALPAC can help you package your products any way you want. With our reliable, high-technology RE-series, we are able to provide an efficient and future-proof thermoformer for every application.
RE-series: future-proof, fully automated thermoformers
Entdecken Sie die Thermoformer der RE-Serie
Hinged side panels
Stainless steel with rounded corners and smooth edges
Long-lasting equipment, even in high outputs
Four-point lifting systems:
Optimal forces in forming and sealing station
Available worldwide for minimal downtime
Easy to operate:
Intuitive touch-screen display
Thermoformer der RE-Serie im Detail
When consumer demands increase, so too do the requirements regarding industrial packaging of food and non-food. Quality and freshness have become just as important as an appealing visual appearance and first-class opening aids. The question of sustainability in connection with packaging disposal is also becoming increasingly important. These demands have been answered in the design and possibilities of our RE-series thermoformers.
Whether you are a medium-sized producer with a wide range of products or a high-output industrial company, SEALPAC can help you package your products any way you want. We provide efficient thermoformers of all sizes, and for every application. Our high-technology RE-series is characterized by its superior innovation level, thus bringing a whole new level of precision and efficiency into the manufacturing process.
Regardless which model you choose, the RE-series thermoformers stand out with their future-oriented technology, heavy-duty construction and state-of-the-art materials. You will benefit from long-lasting machinery with an economic use of energy and low maintenance demands, which can easily be upgraded or adapted to changes in your production site.
Rapid Air Forming
Standard on each of the models is our unique Rapid Air Forming technology, which achieves an improved forming consistency, particularly in the corners of the pack, without requiring an additional stamp mechanism. Even in more complicated rigid film applications. By using air, we are able to achieve higher outputs due to shorter vacuum and ventilation times, as well as enable you to use thinner films and still produce a stable pack.
Benefits at a glance
- Capable of running all common flexible and rigid film applications, including shrink and skin packaging
- Tooling quick exchange systems allow for changeovers with minimum downtime
- Hygienic design
- Heavy-duty construction with easy access
- Four-point lifting systems, operating independently, for optimal forming and sealing
- Self-supporting frame (up to 6 meters) out of one piece
- Faster cycle times and thinner films due to Rapid Air Forming
- Easy operation with intuitive touch-screen monitor
- Lowest maintenance costs
Thermoformer der RE-Serie auf dem Bild
- Hygienic design: stainless steel with rounded corners and smooth edges
- Less maintenance cost: no special greasing required
- Four-point lifting systems: optimal forces in forming and sealing station
- SEALPAC RE20 thermoformer: all packaging concepts on a single machine
- Optimal flexibility: tooling quick exchange system from the side
- Video of tooling quick exchange system on SEALPAC RE25 thermoformer
- Rapid Air Forming: allows for shorter cycle times and thinner films
Complete overview of the various models available within the RE-series thermoformers.