Compact dimensions, modular construction, low cost of ownership and highest outputs – the SEALPAC Amax-series can be used for almost any task or tray format. They are the most flexible in the marketplace, making them an absolutely future-proof investment.
Discover the Amax-series traysealers
Amax-series traysealers in the picture
- Available in single and double lane execution: to achieve any required output
- Compact, hygienic design: all the covers open upwards and are easy to clean
- Heavy-duty construction: parts made out of one piece guarantee a long lifespan
- SEALPAC A6max traysealer: combines flexibility with high outputs
- Highest performance across the line: from denesting, product loading up to lidding
- Servo-controlled film transport: minimal film consumption and optimal appearance
- Ultimate flexibility: SEALPAC’s unique tooling quick exchange system
- Video of tooling quick exchange system
- User-friendly monitor: self-explanatory, including swipe & scroll function
- RFID tag: full control and traceability of machine operations
- iMode control: automatic speed adjustment, based on desired output
- Data recording: various managements tool to maximize efficiency in production
Complete overview of the various models available within the Amax-series traysealers.