SEALPAC’s EasyPeelPoint system ensures that sealed trays and thermoformer packs can be opened without effort. With this revolutionary opening-aid, the peel corner is moved within the contours of the pack.
EasyPeelPoint: easy opening of trays and thermoformer packs
Effortless removal of film
High-performance packaging system
Standard pack sizes remain untouched
How does EasyPeelPoint work
With EasyPeelPoint, the top film is pressed into a round cavity and is thus released from the sealing edge. As counterforce can be dosed accurately, the peel function is activated to perfection. The system convinces due to its self-explanatory function with natural feel: the peel corner can easily be gripped, after which the top film is removed from the pack with minimum effort.
EasyPeelPoint can be applied on all common SEALPAC traysealers and thermoformers. In case of tray-sealing, the trays may be equipped with two opening points that are positioned diagonally opposite each other. This makes it irrelevant in which way the trays are placed on the in-feed conveyor.
Prevents cold sealing
When it comes to thermoforming, the peel corner within the contours of the pack is less subjective to unwanted cold sealing, which regularly occurs in the cutting area of existing thermoforming processes. Also, no special cutting system is required.
Benefits at a glance
- Simplified opening of sealed trays and thermoformer packs
- Self-explanatory system with natural feel
- Easy-to-grip peel corner for effortless removal of top film
- Standard tray and pack sizes remain untouched
- Less subjective to cold sealing in thermoformer applications
- Security against rotation of the trays
- High-performance packaging process